Tuesday, January 04, 2005


A Blogging Glossary

New concepts need new words. There are a lot of new words developing because of blogging. But what are they? What do they mean? Here's a great glossary from the 'blogosphere' - Samizdata

I especially like the word 'blurker', which is a word for people who visit a lot of blogs but don't ever leave a comment - so you don't know that they have been there (just like 'lurkers'!)

Another blogging glossary that is out there is published by the Guardian. It's not as slick as Samizdata, but it has a few very basic terms that make it useful.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?